STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)(Southern Region)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region (SR), Chennai, invite application for the following posts in various Ministries/ Offices of the Government of India :
- Scientific Assistant-I : 03 posts in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage
- Photographer Grade-III : 01 post in Zoological Survey of India, Chennai.
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Explosives) : 01 post in Directorate of Forensic Science Services
- Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry) : 01 post in Cordite Factory, Aruvankadu
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Tamil) : 01 post in Cordite Factory, Aruvankadu
- Assistant Field Officer : 08 posts in Soil and Land Use Survey of India, Department of Agriculture & Co-operation
- Library & Information Assistant : 01 post in Zoological Survey of India,Chennai
- Zoological Assistant : 01 post in Marine Biology Regional Centre in Zoological Survey of India, Chennai.
- Senior Radio Technician : 01 post in Directorate of Lighthouses &
Fee Payable : Rs.50/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only, available at head post office all over the country.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format should be sent in an envelope superscribed with bold letters as "Application for the posts of .................... " on or before 01/07/2013 (08/07/2013 for candidates from far-flung areas) to Office of the Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission, (Western Region) 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, College Road, Chennai - 600 217..
For further details and application form, please view http://sscmpr.org/noticeboard/Combined%20%20Advt.sscsr-Eng-2013%5B1%5D.pdf